The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

Loved it

I'm beginning to discover that any video for anything by Lemon Demon automatically rocks. And I don't even know who they are. But they rock.

Laughed my armpits off!

Down At Juice Bar Down At Juice Bar

I like these, they're funny, but...

..the music is way too loud! You can barely make out what they're saying in some parts.

Anyway keep it up.

Menya zovut Shnur Menya zovut Shnur

Brilliant

Loved the crap out of it. Awesome animation, fantastic video!

3-ALi 3-ALi

Liked it...

...but how did you survive the massive overdose of acid it must have taken to make that?!

I'd urge you to make another one, except that I fear for your health, mental and otherwise.

Naruto - Go !!! Naruto - Go !!!

It's rare that I find such an awesome flash :)

That was beautiful!! Boy I have missed that theme song, so nice to hear it again! I'm getting tired of this shounen yo crap, honestly. And that's one of the coolest Naruto intros and you captured it perfectly and that was... well... just awesome. Really. The only friend I have who likes Naruto is gone now and I was starting to feel lonely in my Naruto fandom... but that brought a huge smile to my face! THANKS! :) :)

Gooberstory Gooberstory

Very beautiful! Some of the best flash I've seen!

So the same person made Nim's winter tale and this, eh? Why am I not surprised. You have remarkable talent. I wish I knew how you made such incredibly beautiful, photographically realistic clouds!

The Life of a Ninja 2 The Life of a Ninja 2

Bra-freakin-vo dude! Awesome superspoof.

A rare 5/5 from me! The ideal flash cartoon. Hilarious spoofage! LMAO. And so long, too! I wouldn't even be able to come up with that much humor, let alone pack it into one animation. And don't you dare spare the yakkity sax :)

Massacre : RB2 Massacre : RB2

Yes! You kicked my butt!

Seriously, the only thing funnier than the movie are the "reviews", which are really just an abuse-flame-fest. The irony is... just too awesome!

Gave you only a 7 for sound because, even though the music was appropriate, it was very low-quality audio. You probably did that to save space, but hey, I'm a music lover.

I particularly liked getting pulled into the screen. One of these days that's actually going to happen to someone, I just hope it's not me!

The Tourette's Burglar The Tourette's Burglar

All your toons rock, and this is no exception!

Hilarious! :) I love thefacebite!! :) :)

Nim's Winter tale Nim's Winter tale

Newgrounds seems almost unworthy of this jewel!

Unbelievably, amazingly good! Wow! The music was so perfectly integrated with the video, and the story was so amazing, and the artwork was so amazing, and everything was so amazing, and just.... Wow!!

I can't believe how good this was!!!